BN010 - Car Access System Advanced Coding Function
• Key and remote programming for CAS based vehicles (performed for Keyless and non- Keyless keys, new or used) with latest firmware version Ista-P 58 ZN002 required
• CAS1/ 2/ 3/ 3+ (reading/ and encryption is also available for CAS modules).
• CAS- ELV; CAS- DME synchronisations.
• CAS1/ CAS2/ CAS3/ CAS3+ completely by OBD for adding a key or programming all keys lost. Reflashing the CAS3+ module might be required but thanks to our flash database this is an easy task.
• 315Mhz/433Mhz/ 868Mhz/ 915Mhz vehicles supported
• Programming identification of the modules in the vehicle
• Programming User Information Fields in the modules
• Read / Write of memory of the electronic control modules
• Program mileage stored in CAS1, CAS2 and CAS3 by OBDII (CAS ONLY)
• Key programming for CAS3+ with latest firmware version (ISTA-P 58) You will require BN012 to retrieve ISN
• Read / Update ConfData from CAS1 via OBDII
• Read / Update ConfData from CAS2/CAS3 via dash connector or cas-connector
• Calibrate data stored in different electronic control units by OBDII like ECU, EGS, SGM, JBBF and many others