TN008 Advanced Key Programming by Diagnostics Function (including H Mechanical keys)
Abrites Diagnostics for Toyota/Lexus/Scion supports early Toyota, Lexus and Scion mechanical keys and reach the 2018 Smart systems. We can add a Master key to the Toyota Smart systems by OBD and ZN039-2 programmer directly via diagnostic connection (OBD) and then add a second key by OBD.
• Reset of G/H series immobilisers
• Cloning of G-keys (regular type) for Toyota vehicles
• Master key emulation
- Provides the ability to use the Abrites Toyota Transponder Emulator (ZN039-2) as a master key emulator thus allowing the user to program master/slave keys to the vehicle.
- Complete OBD solution without the need of removing the smart access system. (In most cases)
• Emergency start
- Using the Abrites Toyota Transponder Emulator (ZN039-2) the vehicle can be started using the built in emergency start functionality so that it can be taken to the nearest service point. (Most European models covered)
• Key Programming
- provides ability for reset of immobilizer or smart system of the vehicle, registration of keys and remotes.
- OBD reset of some smart access systems and immobilizers with Texas DST-128 keys also key registration of Texas DST-128 keys
- OBD reset of latest generation Immobilizers (without eeprom) produced until 2014
- MASTER key programming by OBD without need from smart system reset for vehicles with smart keys in DST-40 mode (most models covered)
- new Smart Access Systems types for reset by OBD
- reading EEPROM of Smart Access System by diagnostics
- direct key preparation without need from reset or master keys. Available for vehicles based of DST40 mode smart keys (most of smart keys used until 2011)
- ECM memory manager by OBD you can prepare a master key for the models with integrated immobilizer in the engine control unit which using Texas 4C keys. NO NEED TO REMOVE AND EEPROM ECU For the following ECUs 1ND-TV-EDC15 1.4 D4D, 4ZZ-FE 1.4, 1KR-FE 1.0, 1NR-FE 1.33, 1SZ-FE 1.0 fitted in the following Toyota models, Corolla, Yaris, Auris, iQ, RunX 140, Echo, Verso S, Urban Cruiser
• Transponder Tool
- Programming key by dump of smart system/immobilizer, identification of transponders, cloning of ID67,ID68,ID70 and Texas fixed transponders, ability for preparation of ID67, ID68, ID70, custom key preparation
• Dump Tool
- reset by dump for all immobilizers and smart systems with Texas DST-128 keys
- MASTER key (DST-128) programming by dump of the smart access system
- special function with automatic dump detection and wide range of functions like ECU virgin, immobilizer reset, smart system reset, key preparation by dump, instrument cluster recalibration, immobilizer bypass, srs crash data reset
• ID-box reset by LIN connection
• ECU flasher – available for EDC15, EDC16 engine control modules
*Note: The ZN039-2 and ZN069 Emulator and Protag is sold separately from the TN008 Special Function.
Please keep in mind that Toyota is the largest automotive manufacturer in the world and the software and hardware versions of smart systems may vary from continent to continent and we may not support 100% of the available smart systems. We constantly update the existing smart systems we support but we try to add them as quickly as possible.