ZN080 - BCM2 Solder-Free Connection Set
- BCM2 Solder Free Connection Set
The ZN080 set is intended for connecting AVDI and ABPROG to BCM2 modules to read and access (unlock) BCM2 modules on bench. This allows key programming procedures to be performed on certain vehicles.
This set does NOT require any soldering, which makes working with these modules much easier.
The Solder-Free Connection Set includes the following:• 3 removable BCM2 adapter boards equipped with expertly placed needles to fit various types of BCM2 modules:• Adapter Type A is used to connect to BCM2 units for 8K models - A4/A5/Q5• Adapter Type B is used to connect to BCM2 units for 4H models - A6/A7/A8/Touareg with software version above 800 (can be found on the label)• Adapter Type C is used to connect to BCM2 units for 4H models - A6/A7/A8/Touareg with software version below 800 (can be found on the label) • 1 cable DB9 for connecting each adapter board, two DB25 connectors (one for AVDI and one for ZN045 ABPROG), and a DC power supply connector
• ZN045 ABPROG Programmer
• Plastic bolts for securing the adapter board with needles onto the BCM2 module
• Spare needles (the connection needles are easily replaceable if necessary)
• A4/A5/Q5 vehicles 2008-2016 - all keys lost
• A6/A7/A8/Touareg vehicles 2010-2018 - adding spare key (and all key lost programming, if CS of ECU/TCU can be read)
• Lamborghini Huracán 2014+
In order to perform the procedures, you need the VN020 license - CS Manager for locked BCM2 modules.Cable set for connection to BCM2