The best solution for FBS4 module replacement just got better with the new update to the FBS4 manager (MN032) license. New modules added for making virgin, personalization, as well as extraction of current personalization data.
With the upcoming update we provide our customers who currently have the MN032 license and a valid Assist plan with the ability to perform the following tasks for the control units of the FBS 4 type installed in Mercedes- Benz vehicles. The newly added modules include:
• ECU CRR1(SID307) and CRR1+(SID310) – Done completely by OBD.
• ECU MRD1, MRG1 (manufactured up to 2021) – Bench connection using ZN051 Distribution box and EP003 are required.
• Transmission Control Unit VGSNAG3 (9-Gear) - Bench connection using ZN051 Distribution box and EP003 are required.
• Transmission Control Unit VGSDCT (Dual Clutch Transmission)- Bench connection using ZN051 Distribution box and EP003 are required.
• Direct Shift Module (DSM) – ABPROG (ZN030) is required to connect to the module’s microcontroller and read data directly from it to extract the data and use it with the Abrites software.
One of the many benefits of this update is that when adapting transmissions, we do not simply clone them. Instead, we only transfer the necessary data and you do not lose the calibration values which helps you to avoid this tedious process, saving you time and money.
Another important information regarding this update is the fact that the modules above have not been available for renewal before. Up until this update there has been no way to work with used modules and now this will all be available for AVDI customers who have the needed software and hardware.