ABRITES ONLINE DIAGNOSTICS FOR FCA VERSION 33.2
We are glad to announce the launch of the latest functionality for Proxi Alignment in FCA vehicles by the Abrites Team. The Abrites Proxi alignment tool allows seamless adaptation and integration of replaced modules in FCA vehicles.
This ensures effortless personalisation of modules within FIAT, CHRYSLER/DODGE/JEEP, ALFA ROMEO and other vehicles built by FCA, both passenger and commercial.
The Abrites proxi alignment tool enables you to
- align all the modules to the BCM (basic functionality)
- exchange the BCM, even with a used one (advanced functionality)
The proxi alignment offers customisation options:
- activate or deactivate nearly all its features (start/stop system enable and disable, adding rain sensors, removing them, gearshift sensors, indicators)
- adding and removing modules
- different retrofitting options
- Read/Update and save Proxi alignment data to a file.
Modules that take part in the proxi alignment:
- BCM – Body Control Module
- IPC – Instrument Cluster Panel
- DSM – Display Screen Module
- SDM – Sliding Door Modules (left and right)
- CTM – Convergence Telematic Computer
In order to perform proxi alignment procedures, the FN021 special function is required, as well as the ZN038 CAN Adapter.