BN012 BMW Advanced Coding Function
- Reading/Programming of VO
- Reprogramming Flash Memory
- FSC Coding
- ID Programming
- CBS Programming
- ISN Reading
- AIF History Reading
- Fast Coding
This function enables reading and programming vehicle order data, reprogramming flash memory of all electronic control units, E-series unit coding.
• Reading and displaying ISN (Individual Serial Number) of the DME/ DDE
• Coding/ Fast coding/ All coding related operations.
• Programming/ Flashing/ All programming of units related operations (direct databases released from BMW compatible)
• FSC Codes for CCC/ CIC/ NBT (Head Unit Car Infotainment Computer / Car Communication Computer/ Head Unit)
• ID change (VIN)
• Mileage calibration (wherever possible). By OBD Read / Update mileage from many units
• Programming Vehicle Order data (you can add new units to configuration of the vehicle) - E body
• Update Service intervals (CBS – Condition Based Servicing) via OBD
• Sensor calibrations
• Configuration coding of each unit individually E Body
• Reading of AIF data and history for F Series.
ISN Reading coverage
DDE/DME types added - ME9, EDC16, EDC17, MSV70, MEV9, MEVD17, MEVD172Y, MEVD172, MEVD1724, MEVD1725, N62_TUE/2, ME9N62, MSV80/MSV80.1, MSD80/MSD80.2, MSD81, MSD81.2, MSD85, MSS60, MEV172/MED172/MEV1722.
ISN conversion from DME to CAS, for ISTA-P 37+ CAS models requiring encryption.
Not granted for all types of control modules.