VN002 VAG Parts Adaptation Function
This function enables:
- Extractiion/read/update/program and display immobilizer related data by diagnostic
- Airbag functionality
- Preparation of a key ready for adaptation by diagnostic to the vehicles with BCM2
- Component protection generation
- Adaptation of engine control units to the vehicle
Function requires internet access
Function includes AN043, AN045, AN046, AN047, AN048, AN049, AN052, AN053, AN055, AN056, AN057, AN058.
Discounted update to VN002 avaiable to existing users with any of these functions. Submit a ticket with a screenshot of VAG licence viewer to access pricing.
- Extracting and displaying immobilizer related data by diagnostic. Ability for alignment of immobilizer related data – cluster/ecu. Displaying immobilizer related data from dump of flash and eeprom of micronas mcu in IPC.
- Read/Program memory of instrument cluster immobilizer
- Read/Update immobilizer related data
- Read/Update immobilizer data in VDO dashboards with NEC microcontroller (2009+) by OBDII
- Extracting and displaying PIN code, control module configuration memory content, component security data from engine control units EDC16, MED9.x, Simos PPD 1.1/1.5, Magneti Marelli 4HV,7GV. Emergency start for engine control units EDC16. The whole EEPROM could be read for EDC15/ME7/EDC16. For MED9 and Simos engine control units only the PIN/CS/MAC is displayed.
- Advanced Diagnostic Functionality - Ability to manage stored crash data and configuration memory of electronic control unit. Read/Update Config Data of airbag control units Siemens (CAN bus - ISO15765). Audi A6/Q7/Allroad, VW Golf5..., Skoda Octavia II ..., Seat Altea ... With this special function, you can Read/Update ConfData memory of the airbag module. Clear the crash data of the airbag module.
Covered units for Read/Update ConfData:
1. All Siemens CAN Airbags 2003-2008 like 4F0959655B (Audi A6/Q7/Allroad 2003-2008),
1K0909605AB, 1K0909605C, 1K0909605AD, etc...
2. K-Line Airbags (Siemens and Bosch) - 1C0 909 605 C, 8L0 959 655 A, 1J0 909 609, 6Q0 909
605 C,6Q0 909 605 A, 6Q0 909 605 B, 3B0 959 655 B, 1C0 909 605 F, 1C0 909 605 H, 1J0 909
607, 1J0 909 603, 4B0 959 655 C, 4B0 959 655 J, 4D0 959 655 C, 8L0 959 655 F,8A0 959 655
C, 8A0 959 655 K, 8A0 959 655 K, 4D0 959 655 H, 8D0 959 655 C, 8D0 959 655 L
Preparation of a key ready for adaptation by diagnostic to the vehicles with BCM2 – Audi A4, S4, RS4, A5, S5, RS5, A6, A7, A8, Q5 / VW Touareg
+ ILM Front passenger ((ILM Beifahrer) - Audi A8 2003-2010
Component protection generation 2
EZS-Kessy Audi A6/Q7 2004-2009 by OBDII
Comfort module Audi A6/Q7 2004-2009 by OBDII
Climantronic Audi A6/Q7 2004-2009 by OBDII
Airbag Audi A6/Q7 2004-2009 by OBDII
Airbag Audi A4/A5/Q5 2008+ from Bosch by OBDII
Instrument cluster Audi A6/Q7 2004-2009 by OBDII
Instrument Cluster Audi A4/A5/Q5 2008+ by OBDII
Infotainment electr. Audi A4/A5/Q5 2008+ by OBDII
- All other modules (e.g. DSP) with component protection generation 2
for A6/Q7 2004-2009 and A4/A5/A5 possible only if you have dump from gateway from where module was originally build
+ Adaptation of engine control units to the vehicle - EDC16,EDC17, MED17, MED9, Simos PPD, ME7.5.20, ME7.5.30
Kessy Audi A8/VW Touareg/Phaeton
Comfort module VW Passat B6/CC
Transmission gearbox Audi A6/Q7/Allroad/A8
EZS-Kessy Audi A6/Q7/Allroad
BCM2 immobilzier - Audi A4, S4, RS4, A5,S5, RS5, A6, A7, A8, Q5 / VW Touareg
+read the PIN and CS of the EDC17/MED17 engine control units. With this function is possible to read even engine control units 2012+ which are with updated software and is not possible to read normally by OBDII.With this special function the EDC17/MED17 is not read through OBDII – you should have direct connection to the engine
control unit. It is possible to make this on the table, you need to connect only 12V, GND, Ignition, CAN-H and CAN-L. It is possible to read the ECU also in the car, but you need to find somewhere the CAN-H (orange-black) and CAN-L (orange-brown) wires. So connect them to the AVDI and you will be able to read the engine control units.
+ adapt the transmission control unit (TCU) to the immobilizer (BCM2). For that purpose is necessary first to read the TCU. The TCU is not possible to be read by OBDII, but is possible to read it when you connect the TCU on the table, or when you connect the AVDI to the internal CAN-Bus of the car.
To read from the internal CAN-Bus, find the orange/black and orange/brown CAN wires and make the following connection of the AVDI:
- orange/black <-> CAN-H (PIN6 of the OBDII)
- orange/brown <-> CAN-L (PIN14 of the OBDII)
- Ground <-> GND (PIN4 of the OBDII)
- 12V <-> 12V (PIN16 of the OBDII)
+reading the PIN/CS/MAC of the Simos PCR 2.1 engine control unit.-