BN012 BMW Advanced Coding Function
- Reading/Programming of VO
- Reprogramming Flash Memory
- FSC Coding
- ID Programming
- CBS Programming
- ISN Reading
- AIF History Reading
- Fast Coding
Login for pricing
The BN012 license provides various functionalities for all BMW vehicles.
- DME / DDE ISN reading
- DME / DDE Dflash/Pflash reading
- DME / DDE flashing
- DME / DDE working hours reset
- Flashing / Programming of all electronic control modules
- Coding of all electronic control modules
- Vehicle order / Central coding (VO) configuration or Fahrzeugbestellung (FA).
- Mileage calibration
- ID change (VIN)
- FSC code generator for CCC/CIC/NBT
- Service intervals reset
- DME / DDE ISN reading - used for reading and displaying ISN (Individual Serial Number) of the DME/DDE (Digitale Motor Elektronik/Digitale Diesel Elektronik) via OBDII. This function is very useful when programming keys in all keys lost situations.
- DME / DDE Dflash/Pflash reading via boot mode - used for reading and writing of Dflash and PFlash of DME/DDE in boot mode which is very useful when programming keys to FEM/BDC vehicles in all keys lost situations. This option allows also to reset the working hours in DME / DDE.
- DME / DDE flashing - used for reflashing and updating of the DME / DDE via OBDII or for reading of the ISN of the DME / DDE requires reflashing.
- Flashing / Programming of all electronic control modules - used for changing the flash version of all electronic control modules via OBDII. A large program flash database is available which inludes the latest updates
- Coding of all electronic control modules - used for changing in an easy way different coding options / parameters in all electronic control modules and enabling / disabling different functionalities such as Video in motion, mirror folding, cornering lights, fog lights and many others via OBDII. Default coding is also available (used for setting default coding values if the coding has been lost or if the electronic control module has been retrofitted)
- Vehicle order / Central coding (VO) configuration - used for retrofitting options, adding / removing electronic control modules / options and setting default values to them via OBDII
- Mileage calibration - used for reading / updating the mileage in almost all electronic control modules which store mileage value like IKE, LCM, EWS, ECU, ABS, VTG, EGS and others (dashboards excluded because of the incremental memory inside)
- ID change (VIN) - used for reading / changing the VIN (Vehicle Identification Number) when replacing electronic control modules
- Service intervals reset - used for resetting the service intervals of the vehicle such as oil change reset, brake pads change and others.
- FSC code generator - used for generating of FSC codes when updating the head unit (navigation) or the maps for CCC/CIC/NBT (Car Communication Computer/ Head Unit Car Infotainment Computer/Head Unit Next Big Thing)
- All BMW E-series vehicles
- All BMW F-series vehicles
- All BMW G-series vehicles
NB: We recommend you combine the BN012 with the ZN051 Abrites Distribution Box and ZN002 Abrites PROTAG programmer.